phook.net

Yes!! Jag runkar!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:53 pm 

And I'm not the only one here interested.

1) how does two gay people marrying impacts your life and/or religion

2) do you support Ray Moore (or would you vote for him if you lived in Alabama)

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

Last edited by BonnieLee on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:54 pm 

It doesn't/ nonreligious

Roy Moore can get hung

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:56 pm 

JIMMYWILSON69 wrote:
I'm not iluvtela

It doesn't/ nonreligious

Roy Moore can get hung

Fyp

“If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:58 pm 

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:02 pm 

I should know better than to continue this since I just bowed out of the other thread.
1. It's not how it impacts my life. It's out of love for people, very much including people who are same sex attracted, that I want them to know that God loves them and wants better for them. His wants us all to know and follow His will.
2. I don't follow politics. I don't support Trump. I dont support Hillary/Bernie/Warren either. I don't trust any of them. If Roy Moore has done what he's been accused of, he should face charges. Same with Trump.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:03 pm 

iluvtela wrote:
1. It's not how it impacts my life. It's out of love for people, very much including people who are same sex attracted, that I want them to know that God loves them and wants better for them. His wants us all to know and follow His will.

1) you can tell them good loves them without forcing your beliefs on them.

Please try again

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:05 pm 

iluvtela wrote:
I should know better than to continue this since I just bowed out of the other thread.
2. I don't follow politics. I don't support Trump. I dont support Hillary/Bernie/Warren either. I don't trust any of them. If Roy Moore has done what he's been accused of, he should face charges. Same with Trump.

so it's your love for gay people that you want to discriminate against them?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:06 pm 

BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Please try again

It's thoughtless responses like that that tell me that you're not interested in having honest discussion. You want to feel like you've won. I'm not going to try again because "conversations" like that are a waste of time.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:07 pm 

iluvtela wrote:

:lol: Fuck your god

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:08 pm 

iluvtela wrote:
BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Please try again

It's thoughtless responses like that that tell me that you're not interested in having honest discussion. You want to feel like you've won. I'm not going to try again because "conversations" like that are a waste of time.

lol.

That was a serious response. You can show them God's love without telling them they have to live like you.

That's a well thought out response from me. Please dispute it if you can

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:09 pm 

Boots_McGee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Boots_McGee are you just as rude to Muslims regarding their beliefs??

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 pm 

How do you know God is a He???

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm 

I thought I was on ignore. Just another Derpgator lie.

BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:
BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Please try again

lol.

That was a serious response. You can show them God's love without telling them they have to live like you.

So let's let people marry horses.

Point being that unless you are totally off the grid you have to live by some set of rules forced upon you.

The problem is using fairy tales to justify it.

GratefulDad wrote:
How do you know God is a He???

He probably did some NSA clerical work that confirmed it.

That response is the best you can come up with after thinking? Wow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:

Point being that unless you are totally off the grid you have to live by some set of rules forced upon you.

Can a horse consent to marriage?

you can answer my question, tela

come on, brother. if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen

mr_bearcobb wrote:
BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:
BonnieLee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Please try again

lol.

Horse (and minors and red herrings cannot consent)

― Dalai Lama XIV

yup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:13 pm 

DEADGATOR wrote:
Boots_McGee wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

Boots_McGee are you just as rude to Muslims regarding their beliefs??

I am. I love this cartoon.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm 

garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

I don't want anyone to be denied rights. Marriage isn't a right.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 pm 

It always comes back to consent.

I don't believe that iluvtela is consenting to this berating

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:15 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:
It always comes back to consent.

I don't believe that iluvtela is consenting to this berating

It's kind of an important element when discussing marriage, no (at least in the modern context)?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:16 pm 

iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

But why do you think you can force your beliefs on others?

Tell everyone about God's love. That's Nobel and great. If they don't want that love you should not be allowed to force it

You already said it didn't actually impact you, so please tell me more

― Dalai Lama XIV

Last edited by BonnieLee on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

But it has benefits. Are you fine with the benefits if it is termed differently?

Or what about considering church sanctioned partnerships being referred to as holy matrimony, which would be a higher level than marriage?

iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

but we have this thing in the united states called equal protection. shouldnt gay people have the same access to stuf as straight people?

Boots_McGee wrote:
I thought I was on ignore. Just another Derpgator lie.

It didn't work have the intended results so I took everybody off last week.

Now you just have to deal with me calling you out when you post bigoted shit.

It's your prerogative to avoid my question though.

Last edited by DEADGATOR on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:17 pm 

iluvtela wrote:

have you read hume's dialogues concerning natural religion?

¯\_(ಠ╭╮ಠ)_/¯

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 pm 

garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

but we have this thing in the united states called equal protection. shouldnt gay people have the same access to stuf as straight people?

And he has the right to his beliefs under equal protection.

In the end vote so you can make your beliefs law. If you don't vote your voice is squashed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:20 pm 

Please answer my question. I honestly want a civil conversation on this

BonnieLee wrote:

Tell everyone about God's love. That's Nobel and great. But If they don't want that love you should not be allowed to force it

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

In the end vote so you can make your beliefs law. If you don't vote your voice is squashed

"beliefs' should not be made into law--that seems antidemocratic
democracy is not just voting based on your own interests and beliefs--that's dogmatism and identity politics.
democratic laws are laws that, we can say, permit others to hold their beliefs. democratic laws promote growth and more democracy.
so making some beliefs into law would not be democratic because those laws would "squash" other voices

¯\_(ಠ╭╮ಠ)_/¯

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:23 pm 

i would like iluvtela to know that i am catholic and not anti-religion and that i would actually engage in a real conversation and not be hostile.

¯\_(ಠ╭╮ಠ)_/¯

Bearcobb. I Just want him to defend and/or explain his beliefs.

Because his beliefs negativity impact millions, I believe that is a fair question.

I defend my unpopular gun beliefs all the time in here. Why? Because it impacts everyone

― Dalai Lama XIV

Last edited by BonnieLee on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

mr_bearcobb wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:
garrison wrote:
iluvtela wrote:

did i say he didnt?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm 

BonnieLee wrote:
Bearcobb. Just want him to defend and/or explain his beliefs.

Because his beliefs negativity impact millions, I believe that is a fair question.

I defend my unpopular gun beliefs all the time.

Understood. But the vast majority of people who are actually Christian (not just claim it) are already hypocritical enough that you won't get anywhere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:
BonnieLee wrote:
Bearcobb. Just want him to defend and/or explain his beliefs.

I defend my unpopular gun beliefs all the time.

Understood. But the vast majority of people who are actually Christian (not just claim it) are already hypocritical enough that you won't get anywhere

I just want to know their thought process.

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:33 pm 

I do want to point out that I always appreciate your defense of guns as it is so well thought out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:34 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:
I do want to point out that I always appreciate your defense of guns as it is so well thought out.

Jesus tells me what to say

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:35 pm 

Iluvtela Please answer my question. I honestly want a civil conversation on this

BonnieLee wrote:

Tell everyone about God's love. That's Nobel and great. But If they don't want that love you should not be allowed to force it

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:40 pm 

http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/interview/if-dissent-is-not-allowed-itll-take-different-forms/article19715931.ece

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:55 pm 

Marriage isn’t a right lol.

FFS

- Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:58 pm 

Jbslist wrote:

FFS

I am all for denying marriage to felons and illegal aliens

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:07 pm 

Jbslist wrote:

FFS

Well it is a social construct.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm 

mr_bearcobb wrote:
Jbslist wrote:

FFS

Well it is a social construct.

So is voting

― Dalai Lama XIV

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 pm 

I mean the semantics speak volumes. Every bit of flora/fauna on the planet is spawned or given birth by the female yet the entity that was powerful enough to create existence as we know it is ascribed to be a dude. That’s where the patriarchy begins.

I want gays to know God loves them and wants a better life for them implying that a person that doesn’t identify as heterosexual can’t have a life filled with joy and fulfillment because they aren’t straight.

It’s not a fringe element if religion it’s the foundation of the Old Testament.

Fuck religion.

“Culture is not your friend”. - Terrence McKenna.

- Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:45 pm 

http://www.phishtracks.com/shows/1999-1 ... ey-s-comet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:46 pm 

So the earth was a vaginal birth?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:47 pm 

Farmhouse opener...the 99 set lists are probably my favorite.

Will listen later.

- Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:48 pm 

Reverend_Jim wrote:
So the earth was a vaginal birth?

It shot right out with enough momentum to go into orbit.