phook.net

Yes!! Jag runkar!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 96  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm 

Page 91: DD wants to suck on trump's knob.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm 

Derpy white knighting DD. Fun stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:38 pm 

nancytaube wrote:
Did he just say, "yep, you got it. I am a giant contradictory piece of shit"?

^^ This guy is pretending to be so stupid he doesn't know about the "Display this post"???

Quote:
This post was made by nancytaube who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

lol what a chode. A T'rump supporting chode.

- President Franklin D. Roosevelt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:44 pm 

The hillbots are going to pretend to not be able to read my posts rather criticize T'rump's move. T'rump supporting hypocrites.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:45 pm 

I read them and I think you are a loon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 pm 

Why? You don't think the Washington Post is a good source now?

balls wrote:
yea garrison do you constantly stay informed by reading alt right trash like deadgator?

garrison wrote:
no, usually msnbc and wapo and nyt

dduquette wrote:
garrison wrote:
waiting on the link to say hilldawg initially funded it

LIAR

Quote:
Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

By Adam Entous, Devlin Barrett and Rosalind S. Helderman October 24

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

//

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.1bf27ad99b80

Did you follow the timeline? The Repubclans hired Fusion GPS, but it wasn't until after the Clinton campaign and the DNC took over when Steele was hired to collude with the Russians on a dossier.

I didn't claim Hilliary "initially funded" the Fusion GPS research. I claimed her campaign funded the Steele dossier, btw.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 pm 

DD - Some uninformed people make ridiculously stupid comments here and then when you call them out on it they just fling insults to cover it up and change the subject.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:52 pm 

Lol you two support trump blindly while he’s literally destroying the country for everyone other than the 10%.

Fucking lunatics.

- Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 pm 

Why don't you find someone to harass that actually supports Trump?

I'm really starting to question the moral compass on some of you.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:55 pm 

2 derps in a pod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:01 pm 

Jbslist wrote:
Lol you two support trump blindly while he’s literally destroying the country for everyone other than the 10%.

Fucking lunatics.

The only people "supporting T'rump" in this thread are you hillbots doing everything to avoid condemning T'rump moving the US embassy in Isreal.

Don't you agree with me that the US should support a more even handed policy regarding the Isreal - Palestine conflict or think the US's fealty to Isreal as Secretary of State an international embarrassment? Or do you support T'rump?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:08 pm 

BTW - if you want to do something to actually oppose T'rump, why not match my $50 contribution to the ACLU?

http://phook.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12468

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:22 pm 

Holy meltdowns.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 pm 

So after 91 hysterical pages of anti-T'rump propaganda, someone suggesting that people actually do something concrete to oppose T'rump's very real civil liberties abuses is a "meltdown" to you hillbots? Okay.

You're right, the best way to oppose T'rumps agenda is to get on a dbmb and bitch at people who are actually doing something to oppose it.

:roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:20 pm 

There's a higher ratio of drug-addled brains here than on most other message boards.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:52 pm 

dduquette wrote:
So after 91 hysterical pages of anti-T'rump propaganda, someone suggesting that people actually do something concrete to oppose T'rump's very real civil liberties abuses is a "meltdown" to you hillbots? Okay.

You're right, the best way to oppose T'rumps agenda is to get on a dbmb and bitch at people who are actually doing something to oppose it.

:roll:

quote for greatness

:clap: :clap: :clap:

btw you told everyone here you were voting for Trump. that's a fact. stop projecting

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 pm 

No I didn't.

Again the only projecting are the hillbots who "support T'rump" moving the US embassy in Isreal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:07 pm 

Which side is DD on this week? I can keep track.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:14 pm 

I've always thought the US should support a more even handed policy regarding the Isreal - Palestine conflict or think the US's fealty to Isreal is an international embarrassment.

Do you agree with me, or do you support T'rump's current policy? Because, in case you haven't been following, it's his policy that's done the 180. I've been 100% consistent.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:20 pm 

Shroud wrote:
Which side is DD on this week? I can keep track.

Crawl back under that rock dude

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:30 pm 

Here's why the hillbots won't condemn T'rump:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363465-schumer-advised-trump-on-declaring-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

The hillbots are the biggest "T'rump supporters" here.

lol No wonder they tried to make the story about T'rump dentures. T'rump supporting hypocrites.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:06 am 

lol yes doug, you said multiple times you were voting for Trump. not just Trump but Republicans down ballot! so progressive

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:12 am 

your trump support is a joke

http://time.com/4267058/donald-trump-ai ... ranscript/

not a 180 at all, campaigned on doing exactly what you're whining about. terrible

'We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.'

'The Palestinians must come to the table knowing that the bond between the United States and Israel is absolutely, totally unbreakable.'

'And they must come to the table willing to accept that Israel is a Jewish state and it will forever exist as a Jewish state.'

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 am 

elsnerr wrote:
lol yes doug, you said multiple times you were voting for Trump. not just Trump but Republicans down ballot! so progressive

You're delusional. Stupid T'rump supporter.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:52 am 

MiD wrote:
I haven't been in this thread in a while, but I had to come back to see what hot takes dduquette had on Jerusalem

dduquette wrote:
Perhaps T'rump was colluding with the Isreali's while everyone was distracted by the Russia canard.

dduquette wrote:
Yea, it seems like a bit of a distraction to be talking about his speech. He just added some fuel to the fire in the ME.

But I guess since he's doing Isreal's bidding that part's okay for the hillbots.

dduquette wrote:
But he was signing off on moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Which will actually get Americans killed. His speech is a distraction.

ah, how much difference a year makes, remember these gems from only a year ago?

Quote:
dduquette wrote:At least Trump is talking about at least being even handed when dealing with the Isreal - Palestine conflict.

dduquette wrote:At least Trump sees our fealty to Isreal as the international embarrassment it has grown to be, so at least he can see the problems Hilliary seems oblivious to.

massive lol

DD got pwnd!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 am 

Are you hillbots barred from criticizing T'rump's pro-Israeli policies?

Why are you suddenly pro-T'rump whenever he does something to increase tensions in the Middle East like this or bomb Syria?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:58 am 

r/dduquettecriticizesdduquette

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:04 am 

I've been clear that I think the US should support a more even handed policy regarding the Isreal - Palestine conflict and think the US's fealty to Isreal is an international embarrassment.

If you oppose that and agree with T'rump's moving the embassy then you have no business calling anyone else a "T'rump supporter". The hillbots are immense hypocrites - they are "T'rump supporters" themselves.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:07 am 

shaboogie wrote:
r/dduquettecriticizesdduquette

Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:10 am 

Reading DD's posts this past two pages. High-larious. A loon talking to himself in a chat room. He is trying so hard to get people to respond but it is so obvious no one is reading them except DG.

The best gem. You know T'rump, the guy DD campaigned for and made so many outrageous stupid claims about that phook collected our own dossier?

The same T'rump that DD says hasn't done anything wrong? Well, now he claims that Clinton gave secret intelligence (unmasked!) to the Israelis that they are using to blackmail T'rump to get him to move the embassy to Jerusalem.

But if T'rump has done nothing wrong, how could the Israelis get stuff to blackmail T'rump with?

There is no there there! It is big fat nothing burger! Except now there is a there there! And the Israelis have it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:12 am 

This might be why the hillbots can't criticize T'rump's Isreali policy:

Quote:
British army creates team of Facebook warriors
Soldiers familiar with social media sought for 77th Brigade, which will be responsible for ‘non-lethal warfare’

Ewen MacAskill, defence correspondent
Saturday 31 January 2015 06.48 EST

The British army is creating a special force of Facebook warriors, skilled in psychological operations and use of social media to engage in unconventional warfare in the information age.

The 77th Brigade, to be based in Hermitage, near Newbury, in Berkshire, will be about 1,500-strong and formed of units drawn from across the army. It will formally come into being in April.

The brigade will be responsible for what is described as non-lethal warfare. Both the Israeli and US army already engage heavily in psychological operations.

Against a background of 24-hour news, smartphones and social media, such as Facebook and Twitter, the force will attempt to control the narrative.

//

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/jan/31/british-army-facebook-warriors-77th-brigade

The paid trolls are allies of the militant Israeli government and the idiots who's minds they've fucked, like balls and Corkey, just follow.

Just look at the lengths they go in oirder to avoid criticising T'rump's Isreali policy - Denture-gate, personally attacking critics of the policy, anything to prevent any sort of unity against T'rump and his right-wing policies.

Last edited by dduquette on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:15 am 

dduquette wrote:
elsnerr wrote:

holy lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:17 am 

lol and this guy is trying to down-play how the NSA gives Isreal unmasked data.

Reposted:

Quote:
NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel
• Secret deal places no legal limits on use of data by Israelis
• Only official US government communications protected
• Agency insists it complies with rules governing privacy
• Read the NSA and Israel's 'memorandum of understanding'

Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras and Ewen MacAskill
Wednesday 11 September 2013 10.40 EDT

The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.

Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

The disclosure that the NSA agreed to provide raw intelligence data to a foreign country contrasts with assurances from the Obama administration that there are rigorous safeguards to protect the privacy of US citizens caught in the dragnet. The intelligence community calls this process "minimization", but the memorandum makes clear that the information shared with the Israelis would be in its pre-minimized state.

//

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am 

MiD wrote:
dduquette wrote:
elsnerr wrote:

holy lol

I've never voted for a Repubclan in my life and have said so multiple times. I'd say you're delusional too, but I think you're just paid to lie.

Are you not allowed to criticize T'rump moving the US embassy in Isreal or their access to NSA's data on Americans? Will they fire you trolls if you do?

Funny how you all have spent the past 2 pages doing everything to attack me for bringing it up and trying to change the subject. Get fucked, "T'rump supporter".

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:30 am 

Yea u campaigned for trump for a year and we all saw it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:34 am 

dduquette wrote:
Are you not allowed to criticize T'rump moving the US embassy in Isreal or their access to NSA's data on Americans? Will they fire you trolls if you do?

{{{crickets}}}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:42 am 

most people in this thread have been criticizing every aspect of Trump’s candidacy and presidency

you must be the other guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 am 

dduquette wrote:

{{{crickets}}}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:49 am 

If we'd elected Hillary it wouldn't even be a consideration

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am 

dduquette wrote:
dduquette wrote:

{{{crickets}}}

DD...it's crickets because they all have you on block. The vast majority doesn't read your posts anymore. You have to know this, right? You can't be that delusionally dim?

Umm, nevermind. Those are your initials.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 am 

Maybe this is how the mods can filter out the paid trolls?

Idiots like balls and Corkey aren't going to lose their livelihood if they criticize T'rump's moving the embassy or the NSA giving our "unmasked" communications to Israeli intelligence, while the paid tolls are going to avoid it like their livihoods depend on it.

What do you think - Is MiD a paid troll?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:05 am 

probably

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:02 am 

DEADGATOR wrote:
DD - Some uninformed people make ridiculously stupid comments here and then when you call them out on it they just fling insults to cover it up and change the subject.

I love you say that without a hint of irony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am 

I guess this can go here, but just because the Trump team was offered the E-mails doesn’t mean they accepted those E-mails.

Email shows effort to give docs to Trump camp
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/08/politics/ ... index.html

Exclusive: Email shows effort to give Trump campaign WikiLeaks documents

Washington (CNN)Candidate Donald Trump, his son Donald Trump Jr. and others in the Trump Organization received an email in September 2016 offering a decryption key and website address for hacked WikiLeaks documents, according to an email provided to congressional investigators.

The September 4 email was sent during the final stretch of the 2016 presidential race -- two months after the hacked emails of the Democratic National Committee were made public and one month before WikiLeaks began leaking the contents of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's hacked emails.

The email came less than three weeks before WikiLeaks itself messaged Trump Jr. and began an exchange of direct messages on Twitter. Trump Jr. told investigators he had no recollection of the September email.

Congressional investigators are trying to ascertain whether the individual who sent the September email is legitimate and whether it shows additional efforts by WikiLeaks to connect with Trump's son and others on the Trump campaign. The email also indicated that the Trump campaign could access records from former Secretary of State Colin Powell, whose hacked emails were made public by a Russian front group 10 days later.

The email, which was described to CNN by multiple sources and verified by Trump Jr.'s attorney, came from someone who listed his name as "Mike Erickson." It was addressed to Trump, Trump Jr., Trump Jr.'s personal assistant and others, and turned over to Congress as part of the documents provided by the Trump Organization.

Congressional investigators are uncertain who the sender is, and CNN was unable to make contact with the individual. It's not clear whether the email was a legitimate effort to provide the hacked documents to the Trump campaign.

The individual was able to obtain the email addresses for Trump Jr. and his personal assistant, as well as an email that congressional investigators believe was for then-candidate Trump, although he rarely uses email.

Trump Jr. was asked about the WikiLeaks email Wednesday when he was questioned in the House Intelligence Committee behind closed doors, several sources familiar with the exchange told CNN.
Trump Jr.'s attorney, Alan Futerfas, told CNN that his client said he had no recollection of the email and took no action on it. The White House did not respond to requests for comment, and efforts to reach WikiLeaks for comment were unsuccessful.

The use of a website and decryption key as a means to provide information aligns with past WikiLeaks practices. The idea is that WikiLeaks posts a data file on the Internet, but it is encrypted and impossible to open without the key.

In 2010, for instance, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange posted a "poison pill" on the Internet in the form of a 1.4-gigabyte file that contained damaging information, possibly about the US government. The file was encrypted, but Assange said a few trusted associates had the key to unlock it in the event that he was imprisoned or WikiLeaks was destroyed.
Last month, Trump Jr. released messages he exchanged on Twitter with WikiLeaks starting in September 2016, including about an anti-Trump PAC's password and a request from Trump Jr. and his father to push out links about the WikiLeaks' Podesta email release.
It's unclear whether the September 4 email has any links to the younger Trump's direct message exchanges.

In Wednesday's hearing, Trump Jr. downplayed his message exchanges with WikiLeaks over Twitter. He claimed that talking to WikiLeaks was equivalent to speaking with news organizations like CNN or NBC, according to multiple sources familiar with the testimony.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am 

Are you confused that Donald Trump hasn’t said something outrageous or controversial recently? That maybe his handlers finally got him to settle down, focus and stay on message?

There is a rally tonight, tune in to see if Trump says something offensive or cringeworthy as he (maybe) slurs his way through the evening.

He might behave himself, but hey, there will be people there. Ya gotta play the hits.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:39 am 

Can we change the title of the thread? There are way more pages about DD (and DG) than Trump

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:41 am 

Hobbs wrote:
Can we change the title of the thread? There are way more pages about DD (and DG) than Trump

We need a Trump thread sans DD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:54 am 

dduquette wrote:
dduquette wrote:

{{{crickets}}}

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:01 am 

Lol the paid trolls are barred from criticizing T'rump's pro-Isreali policies.

T'rump supporters.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 am 

BabyDonkey wrote:
Hobbs wrote:

We need a Trump thread sans DD

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 96  Next