phook.net

Let's Do This One Right
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 167  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2001 2:24 pm
Posts: 15293
Location: 1996,2006,2008 National Champs!
The Deep State just wont quit....

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, contradicted on Tuesday the White House timeline about the domestic abuse scandal involving Rob Porter, the president’s former staff secretary. Mr. Wray said that the bureau delivered to the White House a partial report on problems in Mr. Porter’s background in March, months earlier than the White House has admitted receiving the information.

Mr. Porter, one of President Trump’s top aides, was forced to resign last week after allegations of abuse by his two ex-wives were made public, sparking a week of shifting explanations by White House officials about who knew about Mr. Porter’s past and when they knew it.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mr. Wray did not disclose the contents of the bureau’s inquiry. But he said that after the partial report in March, the F.B.I. gave the White House “a completed background investigation” in late July. He said the bureau received a request for a “follow-up inquiry” and provided more information about Mr. Porter’s background to the White House in November.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 11712
thsea wrote:
The Deep State just wont quit....

Quote:
WASHINGTON — Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director, contradicted on Tuesday the White House timeline about the domestic abuse scandal involving Rob Porter, the president’s former staff secretary. Mr. Wray said that the bureau delivered to the White House a partial report on problems in Mr. Porter’s background in March, months earlier than the White House has admitted receiving the information.

Mr. Porter, one of President Trump’s top aides, was forced to resign last week after allegations of abuse by his two ex-wives were made public, sparking a week of shifting explanations by White House officials about who knew about Mr. Porter’s past and when they knew it.

Testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Mr. Wray did not disclose the contents of the bureau’s inquiry. But he said that after the partial report in March, the F.B.I. gave the White House “a completed background investigation” in late July. He said the bureau received a request for a “follow-up inquiry” and provided more information about Mr. Porter’s background to the White House in November.


Mueller to pick up Porter in 3...2...

_________________
http://www.Hagwons.com
http://www.GetOutTheMap.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 786
It's not a question of "Oops! My bad!"

They knowingly hired him and his baggage. Background checks involving people working government contracts can be extensive. If you're going to be working with the POTUS?

:lol:

They knew everything.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:04 pm
Posts: 22286
Location: St. Paul, MN
Of course they knew everything

These are just horrible people we're talking about


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 11712
Pyrrhuloxia wrote:
Of course they knew everything

These are just horrible people we're talking about


Or they just thought no one would find out.

_________________
http://www.Hagwons.com
http://www.GetOutTheMap.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 22, 2001 2:24 pm
Posts: 15293
Location: 1996,2006,2008 National Champs!
cantonjester wrote:
It's not a question of "Oops! My bad!"

They knowingly hired him and his baggage. Background checks involving people working government contracts can be extensive. If you're going to be working with the POTUS?

:lol:

They knew everything.


My brother interned at the WH pre 9/11. Even his background check was nuts.
No way they didnt know


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am
Posts: 68294
Location: RVA
Highlights of the outline for the budget the trump admin just put out.

Lol even republicans are like fuck to the no.

Spend $716 billion this year on the military

Spend $18 billion over two years to build a border wall

Cut $554 billion from Medicare over 10 years

Cut $250 billion from Medicaid over 10 years

Cut $214 billion from food stamps over 10 years

Cut the EPA's budget by 34 percent

Cut the Department of Housing and Urban Development budget by 14 percent, including eliminating the fund that pays for capital repairs to public housing

Eliminate the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, which provides funding to PBS and NPR

Eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Endowment for the Humanities

Eliminate the Legal Services Corporation, which provides legal help to poor Americans

Eliminate the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, which ensures that poor Americans don't freeze to death in the winter

Cut funding for Amtrak in half

Eliminate ARPA-E, which does cutting-edge research on energy technology

_________________
Badger my ass....Its probably just Millhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 786
thsea wrote:
cantonjester wrote:
It's not a question of "Oops! My bad!"

They knowingly hired him and his baggage. Background checks involving people working government contracts can be extensive. If you're going to be working with the POTUS?

:lol:

They knew everything.


My brother interned at the WH pre 9/11. Even his background check was nuts.
No way they didnt know


I've lived in Baltimore the past 20 years...and the govt has knocked on my door 4 or 5 times based on either the fact I was a listed reference, or the simple fact I was a neighbor of a guy who was applying for some type of clearance. It was always face to face stuff, too - meaning, I think a few times they called ahead of time to schedule an appointment to come out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
^yep. I have a friend that's an investigator and does that kind of stuff every day


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:27 am
Posts: 27647
Did some contracting work for Homeland Security/TSA over 10 years ago. Yeah, the background check was insane; and that was for a measly contracting gig.

_________________
It is written, "he who makes the best egg salad shall rule over heaven and earth." Don't ask me why egg salad; I have enough aggravation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Posts: 6871
We say this all the time, but Obama was held to such a higher standard. I'd argue because he's black, others would say it's because...

Trump Tweeted a dick size reference. He also in a presidential debate bragged about his dick size. The right could give two fucks.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am
Posts: 68294
Location: RVA
Lol at caring what Sean gargle trumps balls Hannity thinks about anything.

_________________
Badger my ass....Its probably just Millhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:42 pm
Posts: 61744
Location: The Kingdom of Fear
cantonjester wrote:
It's not a question of "Oops! My bad!"

They knowingly hired him and his baggage. Background checks involving people working government contracts can be extensive. If you're going to be working with the POTUS?
.

This guy was the Staff Secretary in the White House. Staff Sec has TS/SCI clearance, which is the highest level of clearance possible in government. Every document that anyone wants Trump to see has to go across Staff Sec's desk first. The documents he has access to and that cross his desk every day are so sensetive they need to be read in a SCIF, a special room entirely designed to keep them secure.

And yet somehow, the Stable Genius thought it was a great idea to hire this guy who literally hand his clearance application rejected because he is so thoroughly compromised to run his office. Hes one of reportedly DOZENS of people working in the WH without clearance, not because of paperwork snags but because they have been reviewed and found ineligible for the required level of clearance to do their jobs.

DOZENS.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2000 10:52 pm
Posts: 58809
Location: Capitalism is not an excuse for greed.
Quote:
President Donald Trump's businesses don’t seem too concerned about “America First."

A Vox analysis of hiring records for seasonal workers at three Trump properties in New York and Florida revealed that only one out of 144 jobs went to a US worker from 2016 to the end of 2017. Foreign guest workers with H-2B visas got the rest


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:35 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2002 5:01 pm
Posts: 8009
But Doug said it was evil Hillary who was gonna let all the foreigners in to take our(his) jobs and trump would be our savior??


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm
Posts: 786
Such triggered, precious, little snowflakes over at the NRA.

:lol:



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am
Posts: 68294
Location: RVA
What’s wrong with that dudes arms?

_________________
Badger my ass....Its probably just Millhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
we're currently in a cold Civil War


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 24, 2000 10:52 pm
Posts: 58809
Location: Capitalism is not an excuse for greed.
Huh... You'd think they'd use a gun...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:09 pm
Posts: 14183
Location: Ohio
Let’s all work together to fight socialism! Oh, wait...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Posts: 6871
How does anyone who calls themselves a fiscal conservative support this presidency?



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:41 pm
Posts: 8549
Location: Richmond Virginia
Scott Pruitt is a slimeball. He, Betsy Devos, and Mnuchin are worthless sacks of rat piss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 11712
PHATASS78 wrote:
Scott Pruitt is a slimeball. He, Betsy Devos, and Mnuchin are worthless sacks of rat piss.


That’s some solid insult skills.

_________________
http://www.Hagwons.com
http://www.GetOutTheMap.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: LoL Florida..
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:14 pm
Posts: 31512
lol florida...

_________________
Jimmy Herring changed my life...

#CSUD3 -> #CSUD8, #CSUD10, #CSUD16, #CSUD21, #CSUD26 -> #CSUD29, #CSUD102 -> #CSUD107, #CSUD122 & #CSUD123, #CSUD186 -> #CSUD278, #CSUD555
#SOV1 -> #SOV5


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 7:36 pm
Posts: 3511
Location: Mile high
elsnerr wrote:
But Doug said it was evil Hillary who was gonna let all the foreigners in to take our(his) jobs and trump would be our savior??

DD doesn’t understand there is a tech shortage for QUALIFIED individuals. Can’t tell you how hard it is to hire a QUALIFIED solutions architect for my team but hell let’s give the job to a recent college grad with no certs who wants 75/k a year and can’t deply a basic HCI environment.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 am
Posts: 6148
Location: Mother Nature started the fight for survival, and now she wants us to quit because she's losing.
menudo505 wrote:
we're currently in a cold Civil War


the fact that I even partially agree with this is quite depressing. But to whatever extent you're right, may it remain cold until it's over.

_________________
excellent...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 3:25 am
Posts: 12440
Location: Not here but not there either.
So Trump's lawyer set up a corporation and paid Stormy Daniel's hush money out of his own pocket.

So Trump bangs a chick and sticks someone else with the bill? Sounds about right.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:42 pm
Posts: 61744
Location: The Kingdom of Fear
veryhappytrader wrote:
So Trump's lawyer set up a corporation and paid Stormy Daniel's hush money out of his own pocket.

So Trump bangs a chick and sticks someone else with the bill? Sounds about right.

And it’s still probably illegal. John Edwards was indicted for letting donors pay hush money to his mistress. From what I’ve read, the only possible defense for Cohen's actions would be for him To claim that he would have given thia pornographic actress $130k out of his own pocket even if his client hadn’t boned her and wasn’t running for president.

Also, it’s gonna be tricky to explain why the Trump campaign cut the Trump company a check for $130k right after the election, marked for "rent," but mysteriously the only time that denomination comes up in the books.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 3:25 am
Posts: 12440
Location: Not here but not there either.
So he is even lying about that?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:01 pm
Posts: 7073
Location: Living in the new Russia
veryhappytrader wrote:
So he is even lying about that?


What don’t they lie about?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 11712
jl55378008 wrote:
veryhappytrader wrote:
So Trump's lawyer set up a corporation and paid Stormy Daniel's hush money out of his own pocket.

So Trump bangs a chick and sticks someone else with the bill? Sounds about right.

And it’s still probably illegal. John Edwards was indicted for letting donors pay hush money to his mistress. From what I’ve read, the only possible defense for Cohen's actions would be for him To claim that he would have given thia pornographic actress $130k out of his own pocket even if his client hadn’t boned her and wasn’t running for president.

Also, it’s gonna be tricky to explain why the Trump campaign cut the Trump company a check for $130k right after the election, marked for "rent," but mysteriously the only time that denomination comes up in the books.


A few questions:
Why did the lawyer come forward and admit this now?

Why did he cut her a check? He gave no real answer, just admitted that he did it.

This whole thing just seems so, so sloppy. And hilarious:

Trump campaign: “We never cut Stormy Daniels a check.”
Stormy Danies: “I never took money from Donald Trump.”
Trump’s lawyer: “Okay, FINE, I gave Stormy Daniels a check for $130,000. Out of my own pocket and the goodness of my own heart Donald Trump knew nothing about this.”

_________________
http://www.Hagwons.com
http://www.GetOutTheMap.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2002 1:42 pm
Posts: 81926
Location: Exactly where I'm supposed to be.
It would be great if Melinaia straight left him.

That would gove me joy.

_________________
dontbedenied wrote:
I'm a faggot douchebag dirtball alcoholic in need of therapy to deal w my self esteem issues


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
Bill Kristol this AM on twatter:

My judgment, for what it’s worth:
The Trump Tower meeting? Trump knew.
Cohen paying hush money? Trump knew.
Flynn lied to FBI? Trump knew.
Porter credibly accused of abuse? Trump knew.
Good reason to be worried about the Mueller investigation? Trump knows


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
from Ted Lieu on twatter:

Cohen says Trump campaign was not "a party to the transaction."
But that's not the law.
If $130k hush money payment to Stormy Daniels was made "in cooperation, consultation or concert with, or at the request or suggestion of, a candidate’s campaign," it violated fed election law.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
Could this actually be IT? Like seriously? Stormy Daniels brings down Trump? What a great country we live in.


Last edited by menudo505 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:01 pm
Posts: 7073
Location: Living in the new Russia
BigJibboo wrote:
It would be great if Melinaia straight left him.

That would gove me joy.




Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:42 pm
Posts: 61744
Location: The Kingdom of Fear
It might be worth noting that the law school Cohen went to is ranked in the bottom 10 more schools in the country. I think I've even seen it ranked as the absolute worst.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Posts: 6871
menudo505 wrote:
Could this actually be IT? Like seriously? Stormy Daniels brings down Trump? What a great country we live in.


Any other presidency it would have. His expectations are so low. There is something to be said that one controversy may be more detramental than multiple controversies. People can't keep up. Lose interest. Move on to the next thing without stopping to think how fucked up each one is.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 9:42 pm
Posts: 61744
Location: The Kingdom of Fear
I've heard the Trump administration referred to as a "bed of nails." Any one of them would be catastrophic, but when you take them all together, every new outrage actually takes the pressure off of the other ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2001 3:25 am
Posts: 12440
Location: Not here but not there either.
Anybody notice the tea party has been very quiet about our freshly minted +trillion dollar deficit?

I guess it was about the black guy, after all.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2001 6:01 pm
Posts: 7073
Location: Living in the new Russia
BabyDonkey wrote:
menudo505 wrote:
Could this actually be IT? Like seriously? Stormy Daniels brings down Trump? What a great country we live in.


Any other presidency it would have. His expectations are so low. There is something to be said that one controversy may be more detramental than multiple controversies. People can't keep up. Lose interest. Move on to the next thing without stopping to think how fucked up each one is.


The gop is using trump to get their agenda through and in place, once that stops working they will turn on him. He’s not one of them


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2000 9:34 am
Posts: 31245
Location: Bernie Sanders for President. Restore America.
menudo505 wrote:
Bill Kristol this AM on twatter:

My judgment, for what it’s worth:
The Trump Tower meeting? Trump knew.
Cohen paying hush money? Trump knew.
Flynn lied to FBI? Trump knew.
Porter credibly accused of abuse? Trump knew.
Good reason to be worried about the Mueller investigation? Trump knows



Lol you trust a neo-con? Bill Crystal was convinced Saddam had weapons of mass destruction too.

Do you still believe Saddam moved his WMD's to Syria too?

_________________
The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in essence, is fascism.

- President Franklin D. Roosevelt


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 3:40 pm
Posts: 14907
I think Bill Kristol is a smarmy piece of shit, but go ahead and put words into a Hilljob's mouth


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Posts: 6871
hophead17 wrote:
BabyDonkey wrote:
menudo505 wrote:
Could this actually be IT? Like seriously? Stormy Daniels brings down Trump? What a great country we live in.


Any other presidency it would have. His expectations are so low. There is something to be said that one controversy may be more detramental than multiple controversies. People can't keep up. Lose interest. Move on to the next thing without stopping to think how fucked up each one is.


The gop is using trump to get their agenda through and in place, once that stops working they will turn on him. He’s not one of them


I'm not thinking they will ever turn on him. He has the pen and will sign whatever is put in front of him


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 am
Posts: 11712
jl55378008 wrote:
It might be worth noting that the law school Cohen went to is ranked in the bottom 10 more schools in the country. I think I've even seen it ranked as the absolute worst.


That’s apt. And frightening.

_________________
http://www.Hagwons.com
http://www.GetOutTheMap.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:03 am
Posts: 39824
Location: ^^^^Bernese Sanders^^^^
menudo505 wrote:
Bill Kristol this AM on twatter:

My judgment, for what it’s worth:
The Trump Tower meeting? Trump knew.
Cohen paying hush money? Trump knew.
Flynn lied to FBI? Trump knew.
Porter credibly accused of abuse? Trump knew.
Good reason to be worried about the Mueller investigation? Trump knows

and this coming from a total neocon (with a dope ass trampoline in his backyard on which I've made out).

_________________
Wilson wrote:
I already told you I'm an idiot, what else are you looking for here?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:04 pm
Posts: 22286
Location: St. Paul, MN
The complete inability of these people to stay out of their own way is LOL as fuck.

John Kelly was supposed to be the smart, stabilizing influence on this White House. Turns out he's just as big of a dumb piece of shit as his boss and the rest of them.

Literally the only redeeming thing about the Trump White House is the efficiency in which they just constantly trample their shitty, awful agenda.

Too bad psychopaths like Mike Pence and the Mercers managed to load up the agencies with lunatics like Pruitt, DeVos, etc., etc. who are just dismantling the shit out of them.

We are going to be feeling the effects of that for decades. It's like the same shit Chris Christie did in Jersey on a national scale. Just fuck up the entire government so things work even less well for, reasons?

The influence these evangelicals have is pretty scary also. Those people are such hypocritical pieces of shit, but I am not shocked that they are willing to look the other way on Trump's moral transgressions so long as he's happy to let them advance their homophobic, transphobic, anti-woman agenda. At least once we get a sane person back in the WH those dipshits can pretty quickly be driven back to the shitpile they crawled out of. Gonna suck for a lot of Americans in the meantime though.

But but but...e-mails!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:34 pm
Posts: 6871
halYEM wrote:
menudo505 wrote:
Bill Kristol this AM on twatter:

My judgment, for what it’s worth:
The Trump Tower meeting? Trump knew.
Cohen paying hush money? Trump knew.
Flynn lied to FBI? Trump knew.
Porter credibly accused of abuse? Trump knew.
Good reason to be worried about the Mueller investigation? Trump knows

and this coming from a total neocon (with a dope ass trampoline in his backyard on which I've made out).



Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:48 am
Posts: 68294
Location: RVA
Can we really just sit back and think for a minute.

Trumps lawyer likely broke the law by paying off a pot star to keep quiet about an affair trump had with her. And claims he did it out of his own pocket. But there is a clear paper trail of it coming from trump. And all of this is illegal.

And it’s not even the biggest scandal this week by this administration.

:lol:

I mean it absolutely boggles the mind.

_________________
Badger my ass....Its probably just Millhouse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:05 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 8:00 pm
Posts: 16319
Location: the stars are projectors
Well well well. DHS had to issue a statement after NBC (CIA News as we've discussed recently) ran wild with something they said and made it seem like something it wasn't.

brotherjking and balls were among the people caught up in this recent propaganda campaign, and Merlyn was there telling them they were way off base.

Turns out, once again, Merlyn was right.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs ... on-hacking

Quote:
WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers. NBC News continues to falsely report my recent comments on attempted election hacking – which clearly mirror my testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last summer – as some kind of “breaking news,” incorrectly claiming a shift in the administration’s position on cyber threats. As I said eight months ago, a number of states were the target of Russian government cyber actors seeking vulnerabilities and access to U.S. election infrastructure. In the majority of cases, only preparatory activity like scanning was observed, while in a small number of cases, actors were able to access the system but we have no evidence votes were changed or otherwise impacted.

"NBC’s irresponsible reporting, which is being roundly criticized elsewhere in the media and by security experts alike, undermines the ability of the Department of Homeland Security, our partners at the Election Assistance Commission, and state and local officials across the nation to do our incredibly important jobs. While we’ll continue our part to educate NBC and others on the threat, more importantly, the Department of Homeland Security and our state and local partners will continue our mission to secure the nation’s election systems.

"To our state and local partners in the election community: there’s no question we’re making real and meaningful progress together. States will do their part in how they responsibly manage and implement secure voting processes. For our part, we’re going to continue to support with risk and vulnerability assessments, offer cyber hygiene scans, provide real-time threat intel feeds, issue security clearances to state officials, partner on incident response planning, and deliver cybersecurity training. The list goes on of how we’re leaning forward and helping our partners in the election community. We will not stop, and will stand by our partners to protect our nation’s election infrastructure and ensure that all Americans can have confidence in our democratic elections.”


I wonder if this will be covered at all by the media who breathlessly reported incorrect facts and deliberately mislead the public (ie balls, bjk et al)

I'm not holding my breath. This is how Russiagate works: media makes some grand claim and it blows up, then it turns out to be bullshit, and the media says nothing but moves onto the next big thing.

You're all being played with Russiagate. Played hard.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151 ... 167  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JCB and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Americanized by Maël Soucaze.