phook.net

Yes!! Jag runkar!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 96  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:22 pm 

DEADGATOR wrote:
balls wrote:
deadgator is stupid and racist

Same shit over and over. Like a broken record.

Why is hippo banned for making mild insults to someone - but this guy is allowed to shit all over the board with these type of harassing comments?

Sorry I brought up a new development in a news story that you didn't want to hear about, balls - I know you get triggered easy and then resort to childish troll-like slander.

It's amazing that balls and Corkey haven't been banned. All they do is disrupt discussions and attack members like it's a job. Most places wouldn't tolerate such trolls.

- President Franklin D. Roosevelt

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:24 pm 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:48 pm 

I haven't been in this thread in a while, but I had to come back to see what hot takes dduquette had on Jerusalem

dduquette wrote:
Perhaps T'rump was colluding with the Isreali's while everyone was distracted by the Russia canard.

dduquette wrote:
Yea, it seems like a bit of a distraction to be talking about his speech. He just added some fuel to the fire in the ME.

But I guess since he's doing Isreal's bidding that part's okay for the hillbots.

dduquette wrote:
But he was signing off on moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Which will actually get Americans killed. His speech is a distraction.

ah, how much difference a year makes, remember these gems from only a year ago?

Quote:
dduquette wrote:At least Trump is talking about at least being even handed when dealing with the Isreal - Palestine conflict.

dduquette wrote:At least Trump sees our fealty to Isreal as the international embarrassment it has grown to be, so at least he can see the problems Hilliary seems oblivious to.

massive lol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:51 pm 

lmao

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 pm 

Yea, what a difference a year makes - we've learned that the NSA was spying on the T'rump campaign.

You know the NSA gives it's raw, "unmasked" data to Isreal? Do you still think that's a good idea in light of this?

How do you feel about T'rump colluding with the Isreali's now? You support it like the other neo-cons?

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:52 pm 

hillary would not have moved the embassy to jerusalem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:54 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm 

MiD wrote:
I haven't been in this thread in a while, but I had to come back to see what hot takes dduquette had on Jerusalem

dduquette wrote:
Perhaps T'rump was colluding with the Isreali's while everyone was distracted by the Russia canard.

dduquette wrote:
Yea, it seems like a bit of a distraction to be talking about his speech. He just added some fuel to the fire in the ME.

But I guess since he's doing Isreal's bidding that part's okay for the hillbots.

dduquette wrote:
But he was signing off on moving US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Which will actually get Americans killed. His speech is a distraction.

Quote:
dduquette wrote:At least Trump is talking about at least being even handed when dealing with the Isreal - Palestine conflict.

dduquette wrote:At least Trump sees our fealty to Isreal as the international embarrassment it has grown to be, so at least he can see the problems Hilliary seems oblivious to.

massive lol

Holy shit. What a hack.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:58 pm 

Quote:
NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel
• Secret deal places no legal limits on use of data by Israelis
• Only official US government communications protected
• Agency insists it complies with rules governing privacy
• Read the NSA and Israel's 'memorandum of understanding'

Glenn Greenwald, Laura Poitras and Ewen MacAskill
Wednesday 11 September 2013 10.40 EDT

The National Security Agency routinely shares raw intelligence data with Israel without first sifting it to remove information about US citizens, a top-secret document provided to the Guardian by whistleblower Edward Snowden reveals.

Details of the intelligence-sharing agreement are laid out in a memorandum of understanding between the NSA and its Israeli counterpart that shows the US government handed over intercepted communications likely to contain phone calls and emails of American citizens. The agreement places no legally binding limits on the use of the data by the Israelis.

The disclosure that the NSA agreed to provide raw intelligence data to a foreign country contrasts with assurances from the Obama administration that there are rigorous safeguards to protect the privacy of US citizens caught in the dragnet. The intelligence community calls this process "minimization", but the memorandum makes clear that the information shared with the Israelis would be in its pre-minimized state.

//

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

So now, thanks to Hilliary's campaign successfully getting a FISA warrant against T'rump campaign, Isreal can blackmail T'rump into doing a 180 turn on policy.

And you hillbots are going to cheer about that?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:13 pm 

So if it turns out Strzok used the Steele Dossier to get the FBI a FISA warrant to spy on the T'rump campaign, then Isreal is probably now blackmailing our President because of a corrupt FBI official using Russian oppo research paid for by Hilliary's campaign.

Is that something you hillbots are amused by?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 pm 

PHATASS78 wrote:
MiD wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

Quote:

massive lol

Holy shit. What a hack.

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:22 pm 

At least I don't support T'rump on this current policy.

You assholes support T'rump here and help enable a foreign power to blackmail our President, so get fucked.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:24 pm 

dduquette wrote:
At least I don't support T'rump on this current policy.

You assholes support T'rump here and help enable a foreign power to blackmail our President, so get fucked.

It’s opposites day!!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:25 pm 

well hillary would not have made this move and we all voted for her while you were campaigning for trump

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:27 pm 

Jared is working for Israel, Flynn was working for Turkey, Maniford was working for the Ukrain and trump is working for Russia. All have different agendas and they are not American interests.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:32 pm 

It's Ukraine. There is no "the" dumbass.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:33 pm 

So making it easier for Isreal to blackmail T'rump doesn't matter?

Was he a tool of Isreal before Strzok used the Steele Dossier to get the FBI a FISA warrant to spy on the T'rump campaign and gave Isreal access to T'rumpk campaign officials private communications? I don't think so.

MiD's post show that T'rump did a 180 since then.

So what what Strzok did for Hillairy does matter.

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:34 pm 

Who gives a shit what Hillary would or wouldn’t have done? She lost. Trump is the president. And he’s the one making stupid decisions.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:37 pm 

There's no speculating about it - Hilliary's campaign did fund the Steele dossier.

Which was apparently used to get a FISA warrant, giving Isreal access to T'rump's private "unmasked" communications, thus enabling them to blackmail our President into supporting the stupid shit their right-wing government does.

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:37 pm 

Shroud wrote:
It's Ukraine. There is no "the" dumbass.

Oooh, he got you good hophead!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:39 pm 

dduquette wrote:
There's no speculating about it - Hilliary's campaign did fund the Steele dossier.

Which was apparently used to get a FISA warrant, giving Isreal access to T'rump's private "unmasked" communications enabling then to blackmail our President into supporting the stupid shit their right-wing government does.

link?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 pm 

He still types out T'rump :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:40 pm 

dduquette wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:42 pm 

big fan of page 90.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:43 pm 

garrison wrote:
dduquette wrote:

Which was apparently used to get a FISA warrant, giving Isreal access to T'rump's private "unmasked" communications enabling then to blackmail our President into supporting the stupid shit their right-wing government does.

link?

Sure, but what are you questioning?

1) Hilliary's campaign funded the Steele dossier?

2) That the Steele Dossier was apparently used for there FISA warrant to spy on T'rump?

or, 3) that the Israeli's have access to the raw, unmasked, data collected from FISA warrants?

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 pm 

love how he's finding ways of blaming hillary for current decisions made by trump

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:48 pm 

You don't think Hilliary is responsible for her campaign?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 pm 

What a ch'ump

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:51 pm 

Form today:

They're going to end up charging this guy with contempt of Congress for obstructing their investigation.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:11 pm 

waiting on the link to say hilldawg initially funded it

LIAR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:19 pm 

Do you even keep up with the news?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:22 pm 

yea garrison do you constantly stay informed by reading alt right trash like deadgator?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:25 pm 

no, usually msnbc and wapo and nyt

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:32 pm 

oh yea well you are only informed if you read right wing news sources like deadgator does

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:38 pm 

garrison wrote:
waiting on the link to say hilldawg initially funded it

LIAR

Quote:
Clinton campaign, DNC paid for research that led to Russia dossier

By Adam Entous, Devlin Barrett and Rosalind S. Helderman October 24

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about President Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc E. Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

After that, Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community, according to those people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

//

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.1bf27ad99b80

Did you follow the timeline? The Repubclans hired Fusion GPS, but it wasn't until after the Clinton campaign and the DNC took over when Steele was hired to collude with the Russians on a dossier.

I didn't claim Hilliary "initially funded" the Fusion GPS research. I claimed her campaign funded the Steele dossier, btw.

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:39 pm 

It’s not even worth discussing. There isn’t a single redeeming thing about this administration or president. And anyone who supports them (or who claims not to but tacitly does through trolling and whataboutism) is a giant piece of shit. I know it’s surprising that the guy who has always been a giant piece of shit here. Turned out to be a giant piece of shit. But there you have it.

Let me lay it out. Trump and his administration are all giant pieces of shit.

Anyone who supports them is a giant piece of shit.

Derpgator supports trump and has since day 1.

I’ll let y’all do the math.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:41 pm 

Boots_McGee wrote:
What a ch'ump

Thats a real LOL. Hahahaha.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:08 pm 

MiD wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

Quote:

massive lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . :whip: . . . :clap:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:20 pm 

I noticed that not one of you hillbots have condemned T'rump on moving the US embassy in Isreal, just complained about his denture slipping.

So really, it's the height of hypocracy for right-wing T'rump supporters to imply someone else supports T'rump. I supported even handedness regarding the Isreal - Palestine conflict and called Hilliary's fealty to Isreal as Secretary of State an "international embarrassment". That's a liberal foreign policy.

You disagree because you hillbots are neo-liberal/neocons who support T'rump's current policy here.

So go fuck yourself, "T'rump supporter".

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 pm 

dduquette wrote:
I supported even handedness regarding the Isreal - Palestine conflict and called our fealty to Isreal an "international embarrassment".

Dude no one gives a fuck what you think.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:24 pm 

What's your point in even commenting if you don't care? That's kind of psychotic.

You hillbot assholes clearly support T'rump. You need to stop calling other people "T'rump supporters" now.

Last edited by dduquette on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:25 pm 

Who said I had a point?
I guess my point is letting you know that no one gives a fuck? But it's a needless point. But most activity here is needless.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm 

Mr. Art of the Deal just fucking hands it to Israel instead of using the embassy as a bartering chip for negotiating for no increases in settlements. kinda hilarious.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:26 pm 

Right, you're just posting out of sheer compulsion because you're psychotic.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:27 pm 

Cool.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm 

elsnerr wrote:
MiD wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

dduquette wrote:

Quote:

massive lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . :whip: . . . :clap:

So hilarious. How did dd respond to this? I can't bring myself to click to read his posts. I mean he had to just stop and say, "you got me. I'm full of shit and completely contradicted myself. I'm sorry. I won't ruin your message board anymore." Right?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:28 pm 

knightline787 wrote:
Mr. Art of the Deal just fucking hands it to Israel instead of using the embassy as a bartering chip for negotiating for no increases in settlements. kinda hilarious.

Perhaps giving Isreal raw telephone intercepts from the White House is a bad idea because it allows Isreal to blackmail our President?

What do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:29 pm 

Did he just say, "yep, you got it. I am a giant contradictory piece of shit"?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:32 pm 

nancytaube wrote:
Did he just say, "yep, you got it. I am a giant contradictory piece of shit"?

Stop being goofy.

Either read his posts or stop participating in discussion and guessing games regarding him.

What's the point in having him on ignore?

Last edited by DEADGATOR on Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:33 pm 

hard to read his posts when he's blocked.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4754 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93 ... 96  Next